HACCP checklist app: Digital all-round protection with the firstaudit app
The protection of health is always a top priority. In order to ensure comprehensive health and hygiene protection, companies in the food, cleaning and catering industries have to comply with HACCP guidelines. This compliance must be checked regularly. The specially developed firstaudit app for HACCP hygiene checklists offers you all the support to relieve your work and to make the necessary quality controls as effective and efficient as possible. The special advantages: It is clearly structured and uncomplicated to use. This makes it a real paperless, clear and professional alternative for people who are less technophile. Digitization evaluates the HACCP checklists automatically. However, that does not make it a static instrument. Quite the contrary: the firstaudit app can be adapted to your individual requirements, which professionally supports your quality management. So you are always on the safe side in terms of health and hygiene.
What does firstaudit offer?
- Firstaudit is a flexible checklist app that can be individually tailored to individual industry needs.
- Running a hotel ? Firstaudit helps you optimize your business processes with the right app. Whether you need a room service check , logging of the updated room cleaning status or a hygiene checklist for the kitchen - firstaudit configures everything as you want it.
- Are you a member of Facility Management? Let firstaudit create a tailored maintenance app or create a digital checklist for house inspection , right from the cellar to the roof. We are more than happy to install your very own personalised app.
- Are you comfortable working in logistics? Once again, firstaudit is your professional contact point for all digital checklists. For compliance requirements in particular, e.g. when transporting dangerous goods, ), every detail counts. Firstaudit configures and customises your own checklist app, in line with the most relevant and applicable guidelines for you.
- Are you employed in a different sector altogether? Then we should definitely have a chat.